Gi Group SpA, Agenzia per il Lavoro (Aut. Min. 26/11/04 Prot. n. 1101-SG) ricerca:
A Hotel since 1873, is located in Cernobbio, on Lake Como. Amongst the finest expressions of mid-sixteenth-century architecture, it is surrounded by a private 10-hectar park with centennial plants and fascinating work of arts. Infused with Italian heritage, it is a symbol of timeless luxury and eternal elegance.
L'Hotel offers 152 rooms and suites, four private Villas, three restaurants, two bars, a floating pool on the lake, a Beauty Center and a Sporting Club with indoor pool, fitness center, sauna and Turkish bath, fitness trails, 8 tennis courts, and a curated selection of activities and experiences to savour the magic of the lake and its sourroundings.
Celebrating its 150th season this year, l'hotel hosts special events and activities and welcomes an exceptional opening until January 2023.
As a Commis de Rang you will contribute to exceptional service and a memorable dining experience for all our Guests demonstrating passion, knowledge and care.
Our ideal candidate has food service experience in the same position in luxury hotels or restaurants, has an eye for detail and is motivated about delivering service excellence as a team.
In this Role You Will…
· Support the Chef de Rang in ensuring a flawless and timely service in your department section following the service standards and respecting departments policies and procedures
· Display the highest level of professionalism in all interactions with our guest
· Ensure all equipment, crockery, cutlery and glassware is consistently maintained to the highest standard
· Anticipate and address guest needs by showing an authentic interest in preferences to ensure a personalised approach
· Display the highest level of professionalism and create a sense of welcoming for all our guests
· Maintain an efficient coordination with all team members to ensure the highest level of service in your department section
· Minimum 1 year relevant experience in luxury hotels or restaurant industry in a similar role
· Fine dining and international experience will be considered a plus for the positions in our Veranda fine dining restaurant
· Attention to detail, elegant presentation and a service excellence attitude
· Knowledge of service and kitchen procedures
· Knowledge of quality industry standards (LQA, Forbes)
· Good spoken Italian and English
Our Benefits for You
· Canteen service culinary team
· Uniform and laundry service
· Accommodation in our employees quarters
· Employee rates in Group Hotels, Gift Shop and F&B and Spa experiences
· Learning and development opportunities
· Employee engagement and recognition events and activities
Facciamo parte di Gi Group Holding (www.gigroupholding.it ) la prima multinazionale italiana del lavoro, nonché una delle principali realtà a livello mondiale nei servizi dedicati allo sviluppo del mercato del lavoro. Il nostro Gruppo è attivo nei seguenti campi: lavoro temporaneo, Permanent e Professional Staffing, Ricerca e Selezione, Consulenza HR, Formazione, Outsourcing, supporto alla ricollocazione e attività complementari. Siamo presenti in più di 30 Paesi in Europa, Asia e America con un team di oltre 6000 persone.
I valori che ci contraddistinguono: attenzione, passione, apprendimento continuo e innovazione, collaborazione, sostenibilità, responsabilità.
Consulta tutti i nostri annunci su www.gigroup.it
Gi Group S.p.A. è autorizzata ad operare dal Ministero del Lavoro (Aut. Min. 26/11/2004 PROT. 1101 - SG).
L’offerta si intende rivolta a candidati ambosessi, nel rispetto del D.Lgs. n. 198/2006 e ss.mm.ii. e dei Decreti Legislativi n. 215 e n. 216 del 2003 sulle parità di trattamento. I candidati sono invitati a leggere l’informativa privacy ai se