Gi Group Spa Life Science Division (Aut. Min. 26/11/2004 Prot. n° 1101 - SG - Job Ag. Inf. Reg. Enrolment - Section I) is looking for a
QUALITY ASSURANCE SPECIALIST
Reporting to the Director, Quality - Italy, the Quality Assurance Specialist will work as part of the team to determine and establish quality standards related to products and services offered by the Company.
The candidate will collaborate in dealing with some of the main duties under QA responsibility, such as, for example:
• Preparation and control of the documentation regarding Quality Systems
• Update of SOPs and Master Batch Records
• Review of batch documentation for accuracy and completeness according to GMP to ensure timely release
• Master’s Degree in Chemistry and Pharmaceuticals Technologies/ Pharmacy/ Biology or Biotechnology is required; a Post Graduate Specialization in Quality Assurance is preferred.
• At least 6 months of professional experience in the same position
• Good knowledge of GMP’s
• Good knowledge of English spoken and written is required
• Proficiency in use of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel) and good computer skills.
COMPETENCIES & ATTRIBUTES
• Having aptitude for analysis and attention to details
• Being able to work with a team
• Establishing and maintaining effective working relationships
• A flexible, well organized individual
Work location: Pharmaceutical Company - San Giuliano Milanese (MI)
This is a temporary position (12 month contract).