Adecco Italia SpA is looking for a Policy Advisor
The profile will be working for the European Asylum Support Office (EASO) supporting one of the stakeholders based in Rome.
The Interim staff will be supporting the central management of the reception system, in accordance with the action deliverables defined in the OP 2021 – Measure 4.
The profile will be responsible for the following tasks, under the supervision of the Coordinator:
• Support the conduction of legal analysis on reception related matters and reception conditions at national and EU level
• Support in drafting legal notes and opinions in the field of reception
• Support in drafting responses to queries regarding the reception system and/or for parliamentary questions
• Support the development of guidelines on Relocation and Standardized Operating Procedures (SOPs) and coordination activities between the offices, including the voluntary relocation procedures
• Provide support for the implementation and the monitoring on the application of tender procedures for the identification of entities managing reception facilities in line with national and EU legislation
• Prepare legal opinions aimed at replying to queries and liaising with relevant local authorities (i.e. Prefectures) with regard to specific tender procedures and awarded contracts for reception services
• Provide support to the preparation of international, European and national high-level planning documents in the field of Reception
• Provide assistance in the organisation of institutional meetings
• Support to the organisation of humanitarian corridors and evacuation, including meetings, collection of documents and update of relevant database and support the development and implementation, for matters under the Office responsibility, of the project of European humanitarian corridors
• Organise and maintain paper and electronic files and update relevant reports
• Perform any other duties in the interest of the service.
1. Completed University degree in Law or Political Science
2. Previous professional experience in the relevant tasks of at least 2 years
3. Possess a thorough knowledge of both Italian and English (written, comprehension and spoken)
4. Legal Knowledge of international protection procedures, reception system and public tender procedures
5. Have excellent knowledge of MS Office Suite
Data inizio prevista: 02/11/2021
Categoria Professionale: Affari Legali / Avvocati
Settore: PUBBLICA AMMINISTRAZIONE
Città: Roma (Roma)
Note: Si offre contratto a tempo determinato fino al 31 gennaio 2022. Retribuzione 4070€ lordi mensili.
I candidati, nel rispetto del D.lgs. 198/2006, D.lgs 215/2003 e D.lgs 216/2003, sono invitati a leggere l'informativa sulla privacy. (Regolamento UE n. 2016/679).
Facsimile di domanda è disponibile al seguente link Facsimile domanda candidatura.
ATTENZIONE: Abbiamo rilevato la presenza in rete di molti annunci falsi; prendi visione dei nostri consigli per riconoscere i tentativi di truffa al seguente link.
Adecco Italia S.p.A. (Aut. Min. Prot. N.1100-SG del 26.11.2004).