S&you International Brand dedicated to Professional Staffing and Research & Selection of qualified personnel and middle management, selects for a Leading Company in the Space and Defence sector a:
JUNIOR CONTROL ENGINEER, BARCELONA-SPAIN
to support projects in Big Science domain. The resource will be part of an integrated team and he/she will work in continuous communication with the parent Company.
- Support and follow up vacuum systems I&C design and implementation, in particular for Leak Detection and Leak Localisation systems and in the following areas as example: propose, review and test solutions for integration of Plant Systems in central systems, OPC-UA interfaces, CODAC/EPICS communications and development tools, PLC libraries and tools, MARTe framework;
- Critical review of Plant Systems architecture and technologies, ensuring consistency within Plant System solutions, integrate-ability, and proposal of improvements;
- Support I&C qualification activities (environmental, EMC, radiation, magnetic field) in coordination with other Plant Systems;
- General support to follow-up development and commissioning activities of Plant Control Systems, using I&C integration technologies, in particular: additional heating systems (Neutral Beam and Electron-Cyclotron), buildings and electrical distributions integration in central systems;
- Engineering Domains: Industrial Instrumentation and Control, fast control systems, scientific data acquisition, real-time software, real time operating systems, device drivers.
- Master degree or equivalent in Automation/Industrial Engineering or equivalent (5 years long);
- Fluent in English (written and spoken);
- At least 3 years of experience after master degree (this period may include a completed PhD course, in which case 3 years are counted);
- Practical experience in Industrial Instrumentation and Control Systems;
- Experience in design and commissioning in at least one of following areas:
-design, implementation and/or commissioning of large industrial control systems: >1000 I/Os, >5 PLC CPUs with distribute remote I/Os and real-time communications between components,
-design, implementation and/or commissioning of I&C systems, in particular integration activities in large scientific facilities (particle accelerators, fusion reactors, large telescopes)
-design, implementation and/or commissioning of HVAC/BMS systems,
- Experience in the development and review of technical documentation for large industrial projects: requirements specification, technical reviews and notes, engineering design documentation, test and acceptance documentation, etc.;
- Experience in I&C project technical follow-up and commissioning activities;
- Experience in the development of applications for industrial environments using Java, C/C++, python and/or PLC high-level programming languages;
- Experience in industrial middleware and communication protocols – OPC UA, S7, Profibus, Profinet, Modbus, etc;
- Experience in developing and testing applications based on Linux OS;
- Willingness to move permanently to Spain.
Location: Barcelona – Spain
Contract: Spanish contract lasting 12 months with the possibility of subsequent transformation for an indefinite period.
Annual gross salary: commensurate with the real experience gained