We all live in a Digital World, surrounded by a lot of products and devices that can help us better our everyday life. So, what about contributing to the spread of the best digital devices to make as many people as possible live in a smarter, easier, even funnier way?
As the Adecco Digital & Technologies Team, we’re looking for a:
Product Marketing Coordinator
to join the Italian Marketing Team of a prestigious Tech Company leader in the IT Industry. Together with the Team you will be responsible for launching new hardware devices in the Italian markets from smartphones to smart displays, letting the technology speak for itself.
Your day-to-day activities will include:
- Define and execute go-to-market strategies for new product launches, including product positioning, packaging, CRM, website, PR, social and influencers
- Work with internal cross-functional teams, central team, and external stakeholders (creative agencies) to drive marketing activities
- Understand market, competitors, and users' dynamics to inform the marketing strategies
- Analyze business sales and marketing activities ROI
What are the qualifications we’re looking for:
- Bachelor's or master's degree in Economic and/or Marketing fields
- +2 years of working experience in brand marketing/consulting
- Experience in Tech industries
- Good knowledge of Italian smartphone market
- Excellent written and oral presentation skills in Italian and in English
- Strong analytical & problem-solving skills
- Ability to manage agency partners
- Excellent project management skills, with the ability to track multiple simultaneous projects and deliverables
- Ability to effectively operate in a fast-paced environment and in a dynamic and constantly evolving context
What we offer:
- a 1-year full-time fixed-term contract
- a hybrid work type solution
- an ever growing and challenging working environment
If you’re willing to make a big slight difference in the Digital and IT World and you are looking for a new challenge, don’t hesitate to send us your application. We’re really looking forward to meeting you!
Data inizio prevista: 24/06/2022
Categoria Professionale: Marketing / Comunicazione / Media / Giornalismo
Settore: INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY & TELECOMUNICAZIONI
Città: Milano (Milano)
- Parlato: Ottimo
- Scritto: Ottimo
- Comprensione: Ottimo
- Parlato: Madrelingua
- Scritto: Madrelingua
- Comprensione: Madrelingua
- Progettazione / Disegno tecnico - Microsoft Office, livello Ottimo
I candidati, nel rispetto del D.lgs. 198/2006, D.lgs 215/2003 e D.lgs 216/2003, sono invitati a leggere l'informativa sulla privacy.
(Regolamento UE n. 2016/679).
Facsimile di domanda è disponibile al seguente link Facsimile domanda candidatura
ATTENZIONE: Abbiamo rilevato la presenza in rete di molti annunci falsi; prendi visione dei nostri consigli per riconoscere i tentativi di truffa al seguente link
Adecco Italia S.p.A. (Aut. Min. Prot. N.1100-SG del 26.11.2004).