AUTOMOTIVE SERVICE SENIOR CONSULTANTS
AUTOMOTIVE SERVICE SENIOR CONSULTANTS
|Posizione:||AUTOMOTIVE SERVICE SENIOR CONSULTANTS|
|Categoria Professionale / Mansione:||Responsabile commerciale|
|Settore:||Auto, moto e ciclo|
|Offerta pubblicata da:||MSX INTERNATIONAL|
MSX Ricerca e Selezione, an MSX International Group company, is a recruiting and selection firm appointed by the Italian Welfare authorities (see license N° G811S0011289) supporting, as business partner, MSXI and all the players in the automotive business segment (OEM, NCS, Dealer and other) in identifying and developing talented people.
As Sr professionals in Human Resources we leverage our professional network as well as MSX International global network and organization to execute Recruiting and Selection, Orientation & Assessment Centre, Development plan designing activities.
We are proud of our experience and automotive best practices, the state-of-the-art technology and the in-depth information that will help you to boost your company's efficiency and profits.
MSX International Groupis the leading global provider of outsourced business solutions for the automotive industry making business in more than 80 countries. MSXI’s deep industry expertise combined with advanced data analytics and custom software solutions improve the performance of automotive dealership networks by increasing revenue, reducing cost, and enhancing customer satisfaction.
To learn more about MSXI, please visit www.msxi.com
We have been appointed by one of the major vehicles manufactures, making business all over the world, to recruit and select talented people who would be part of a pan-European team working in a processes and organization realignment project deployment, focus on dealer’s network service area. To contribute to our customer project implementation, we are currently searching:
“AUTOMOTIVE SERVICE SENIOR CONSULTANTS”
Purpose of the Position
TheSenior Consultants will be an important pillar of the Service Project deployment. They’ll provide the dealers network with creative strategies to ensure effective coaching and training and to facilitate processes and organizations change.
They’ll be part of the team, interact directly with the dealers personnel, handle daily project management concerning customers, prepare and give presentations and significantly contributing in driving the change and creating a new approach to service that’s faster, more efficient, and which takes care of individuals as well as it takes care of vehicles. The processes and organization change will also contribute in making customers more satisfied and loyal to the brand.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Create an implementation time plan for the appointed dealer;
· Train and explain for the dealer management their role in the “To Be” organization;
· Train the technician and support them in the transition into their new roles;
· Train the teams in new working methods and coach them to act accordingly;
· Train the teams in how they should measure by using KPI´s and act on the results;
· Coach new implementation managers in how to implement a new approach in serving customers;
· Create action plan to achieve targets at the dealer;
· Certify the dealer when they have fulfilled the required target conditions;
· Summon steering group and create agenda and meeting notes;
· Motivate and facilitate the implementation of the action plan and the development of a continuous improvement mid-set within the retailer team with the main objective of improving customer satisfaction and loyalty;
· Follow up on the implementation of the agreed actions and measure results;
· Coach personnel on how to improve customer handling process and attitude.
· Develop personnel leadership, team spirit and problem solving skills.
Education, Competencies and Experience required
· Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience.
· Previous experience in retailer coaching and / or after sales process improvement with the objective of proving customer satisfaction in the automotive industry are a must.
· Experience with premium brands would be an advantage. Certified coach by an industry recognized body will be a plus.
· Proficiency in all MS Office tools is required.
· Comfortable with a fast pace of change, while ensuring continuity of current activities.
· Ability to perform formal analysis and provide written interpretations of findings.
· A flexible and yet structured and logical approach; able to handle multiple tasks, think and plan ahead and build in contingencies.
· Excellent problem-solving skills coupled with the ability to understand complex information and assess requirements.
· Ability to work independently with multi-disciplinary and multi-cultural teams.
· Ability to work on objectives
· Excellent communicator and people motivation skills.
· High-level of professional English language skill required (written and spoken).
· Availability to travel up to 60% of the time.
MSX International is an equal opportunity employer and positively commits to build a truly diverse workforce.
Only shortlisted candidates will receive a direct reply.
Personal data treatment abides with the applicable European regulations.