LEARNING MANAGEMENT SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR
LEARNING MANAGEMENT SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR
|Posizione:||LEARNING MANAGEMENT SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR|
|Riferimento annuncio:||LMS ADMIN|
|Categoria Professionale / Mansione:||Varie/Altro|
|Settore:||Auto, moto e ciclo|
|Offerta pubblicata da:||MSX INTERNATIONAL|
MSX Ricerca e Selezione, an MSX International Group company, is a recruiting and selection firm appointed by the Italian Welfare authorities (see license N° G811S0011289) supporting, as business partner, MSXI and all the players in the automotive business segment (OEM, NCS, Dealer and other) in identifying and developing talented people.
As Sr professionals in Human Resources we leverage our professional network as well as MSX International global network and organization to execute Recruiting and Selection, Orientation & Assessment Centre, Development plan designing activities.
We are proud of our experience and automotive best practices, the state-of-the-art technology and the in-depth information that will help you to boost your company's efficiency and profits.
MSX International Groupis the leading global provider of outsourced business solutions for the automotive industry making business in more than 80 countries. MSXI’s deep industry expertise combined with advanced data analytics and custom software solutions improve the performance of automotive dealership networks by increasing revenue, reducing cost, and enhancing customer satisfaction.
To learn more about MSXI, please visit www.msxi.com
We are currently looking for a:
“LEARNING MANAGEMENT SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR”
Purpose of the Position
The Learning Management System Administrator has an active role in the day-to-day management of the LMS application. Within their domain, they’ll ensure administration support, tutoring, help desk support and maintenance of the LMS to meet organizational and regulatory needs as well as support enterprise projects.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Act as Subject Matter Expert (SME) for the Learning Management System;
· Manage the administration of the training calendar including training classroom schedule, trainees attendance monitoring and verification, satisfaction questionnaires monitoring;
· Ensure required equipment including training material to be published and distributed before and after training;
· Keep the data base, the users list, the trainers list and the training material always update ensuring ongoing maintenance;
· Proactively monitor and maintain data integrity in supported systems;
· Manage the ticketing workflow identifying issues and proactively take action to fix them;
· Be primary interface with customer, user, stakeholder for issues resolution;
· Provide support to end users, including training, resolving issues and escalating faults to the appropriate work stream;
· Actively participate in testing new functionality / applications prior to go live;
· Work with IT/next level support to drive fault resolution;
· Create accounts for new users and grant access to required tools.
· Provide technical support for media servers, which stream Learning media content;
· Understand and work with the supported business to ensure teams’ applications needs are met and are fairly represented on regional or global IT or business projects;
· Ensure operation of supported applications within defined requirements.
· Respond to tickets or other issue tracking tools to resolve faults in the Learning Management System;
Education, Competencies and Experience required
· Bachelor’s degree;
· Past experience in administering and supporting eLearning systems with internal and external customer would be a plus;
· Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications;
· Must have strong organizational and project management skills;
· Ability to organize time effectively, determines priorities, and move work forward independently;
· Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work and communicate with all levels of the organization;
· Exhibits excellent teamwork and ability to collaborate with cross functional teams;
· Must be fluent in English language;
Pomezia (Rome) - Italy.
Rif: LMS ADMIN
MSX International is an equal opportunity employer and positively commits to build a truly diverse workforce.Only shortlisted candidates will receive a direct reply.Personal data treatment abides with the applicable European regulations.