IT Solutions Analyst
IT Solutions Analyst
|Posizione:||IT Solutions Analyst|
|Categoria Professionale / Mansione:||Database Administrator|
|Settore:||Auto, moto e ciclo|
|Offerta pubblicata da:||MSX INTERNATIONAL|
MSX Ricerca e Selezione, an MSX International Group company, is a recruiting and selection firm appointed by the Italian Welfare authorities (see license N° G811S0011289) supporting, as business partner, MSXI and all the players in the automotive business segment (OEM, NCS, Dealer and other) in identifying and developing talented people.
As Sr professionals in Human Resources we leverage our professional network as well as MSX International global network and organization to execute Recruiting and Selection, Orientation & Assessment Centre, Development plan designing activities.
We are proud of our experience and automotive best practices, the state-of-the-art technology and the in-depth information that will help you to boost your company's efficiency and profits.
MSX International Groupis the leading global provider of outsourced business solutions for the automotive industry making business in more than 80 countries. MSXI’s deep industry expertise combined with advanced data analytics and custom software solutions improve the performance of automotive dealership networks by increasing revenue, reducing cost, and enhancing customer satisfaction.
To learn more about MSXI, please visit www.msxi.com
We are currently looking for a:
“IT Solutions Analyst”
Purpose of the Position
Be part of Development Team taking the responsibilities of analysis, design and testing of the proprietary, and not, web-based technology tools and solutions.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support CEO, Strategic Account Executive and Account Managers, during commercial proposals of IT Solutions to customers, with demos of the IT Solutions. Provide input to sales proposals when they include IT Solutions.
- Drive the collection of customer needs and customisation requests of the IT Solutions.
- Communicate clearly and precisely the proposed IT Solutions to Customers and Partners.
- Working closely with the IT team and the Software Development Team for the implementation of the IT Solutions.
- Ensure the proposed IT Solution is fit for purpose, meets customer requirements and can be delivered to the satisfaction of the client. This has to be made through the analysis, the design and the test of the application developed internally or externally.
- Follow Project Management (PMBOK) approaches during the entire life cycle of projects.
Education, Competencies and Experience required
- Degree in Electronics Engineering, Informatics Engineering or Informatics (MBA would be a plus).
- Good knowledge of the automotive environment and basic knowledge on marketing and sales.
- Excellent use of Office application; advanced Excel knowledge mandatory.
- Advanced data analysis, reporting and systems design skills.
- Advanced problem solving and decision making skills.
- Good project management skills. Good Planning and Control skills.
- Good stress endurance, meticulous, flexible, dynamic, self-confident.
- Good communication and relationship skills with stakeholders at any level. Good relational skills, excellent interaction and cooperation skills. Leadership and customer focus attitude.
- Experience in International ICT firms.
- Having experience from selling to discussing technologies.
- Proven experience of managing major technical projects.
- Proven experience of dealing with large strategic accounts.
- Fluent English is mandatory.
MSX International is an equal opportunity employer and positively commits to build a truly diverse workforce.
Only shortlisted candidates will receive a direct reply.
Personal data treatment abides with the applicable European regulations.